Camping la Berge Ombragée is situated about 5 km away from Beaulieu sur Dordogne wich belongs to the one of the most beautiful villages of France. It is a cosy, small campsite with spacious pitches wich provieds sun and shade. The campsite is situated directly along the riverside the Dordogne.
The campsite had two little buildings with the following facilities:
– 5 toilets;
– 7 warm showers;
– 5 sinks;
– 2 privat sinks;
– 4 sinks were you can do the dishes;
– 2 sinks were you can do your loundry;
– 1 spacious room for disabled people.
We keep the building clean and the warm showers are for free.
Here you can find the facilities on the campsite:
- breadservice in the morning;
- a posibility to use a washingmachine and dryer;
- free use of WIFI around the reception;
- servicezone for campers and chemical toilets;
- use of water and electricity at the campsite;
- Bar with terrasse along the riverside;
- a field to play at the middle of the campsite;
- posibilities to rent a cano at the campsite;
- excellent possibilities to fish at the campsite;
- Jeu de Boules ;
- a swing for the little ones;
- volleybal/ badmintonfield;